Immigrate to Russia – Seek Legal Aid from Our Russian Lawyers
Immigrate to RussiaUpdated on Tuesday 07th September 2021
Rate this article
based on 1 reviews
based on 1 reviews
Russia immigration policy is one of the world’s most liberal policies. This country gives its citizenship to the individuals who live in Russia for five years and pass the Russian language exam under the current law. Russia immigration policy makes it clear that immigration is a positive phenomenon and it is necessary for the development of the country. This policy also aims at inhabiting areas of Russia with low number of populations.
If you have questions related to Russian immigration policy, you can get in touch with our local lawyers. This policy is effective from 2019 to 2025. The lawyers at our law firm in Russia will guide you about how you can get benefit from this policy and immigrate to Russia.
Visas offered by the Russian government
In the Russian Federation, a visa is a document that allows an individual to stay and work in this country for a specific period. A visa bears your entry/exit dates, name, passport details and purpose of travel etc. If you want to immigrate to Russia, please find below the types of visas that the local government offers. Our lawyers will guide you to the appropriate visa types depending upon your purpose of entering the country:
- Tourist visa: it is a single-entry visa, valid for 30 days;
- Business visa: it is also a single-entry visa, valid up to three months;
- Private visa: if you are ready to migrate to Russia for higher studies, then this visa is for you. It is based on a private invitation from friends or relatives in Russia, and it is valid for up to three months;
- Student visa: this kind of visa is based on a student invitation from a college or university in Russia, valid up to three months;
- Work visa: if you want to immigrate to Russia for work, then please keep in mind this visa is based on a work invitation from a Russian company and is valid for up to three months.
If you are planning to migrate to Russia, you can rely on the legal services of our law firm. You can also get information about transit and humanitarian visas from our attorneys in Russia.
What do you need to know about a Russian visa?
Getting a Russian visa is a complicated procedure, so legal assistance throughout the process is recommended. It will save your precious time and prevent you from doing any mistakes. If you are planning to immigrate to Russia, you can trust the legal services of our law firm. Our lawyers in Russia will guide you in the visa procedure thoroughly. We present you the main details you need to know before you emigrate to Russia.
What is an invitation letter?
Most first-time travelers have the misconception that everyone needs an invitation letter or a visa support letter bearing the information about the applicant’s every step. While actually, the purpose of the invitation letter is to show the Russian government your plans, whether they include leisure or a business trip and where you intend to go in Russia.
Business travelers may apply for an invitation letter that must specify a single, double or multiple entry visa allowing them to conduct conferences, research, meetings or other things related to their business in Russia or in abroad. This visa may take time to be processed between three to 18 business days for up to $300. You can get your invitation letter for the tourist visa in one to 24 hours for $300.
Necessary documents for visa
You must gather all your documents very wisely to avoid rejection at the Russian embassy. Here is the general idea of the kind of documents you will need to submit when you plan to immigrate to Russia, please note that the requirements for the visa procedure may vary from embassy to embassy:
- Passport valid for at least six months;
- Passport must have two blank pages for the visa and migration card;
- Two passport-sized photos, taken recently;
- Official Russian visa application form;
- Proof of employment if you plan to immigrate to Russia for work;
- If you plan to stay longer in Russia, then bring travel insurance;
- Medical certificates of not having HIV if you emigrate to Russia on a business visa.
Once you get all the required documents, you are ready to apply for a Russian visa. You can get legal help from our Russian lawyers. Being experienced immigration lawyers, they know how to carry out these tasks swiftly.
Russia immigration statistics (1995-2015)
Please find below the Russia immigration statistics from year 1995 to 2015:
- In the year 2000, there were 11,900,297.00 immigrants in Russia, a 0.24% decline from 1995;
- In 2005, Russia had an immigration statistic of 11,667,588.00, a 1.96% decline from 2000;
- In 2010, Russia accommodated 11,194,710.00 immigrants, a 4.05% decline from 2005;
- In 2015, this country welcomed 11,643,276.00 immigrants, a 4.01% increase from 2010.
If you want to know about Russia immigration policy, you can contact our lawyers for details about their services and fees. They will also help you to immigrate to Russia.